Derrell Peel explains how the planned closure of a beef processing plant in Texas impacted markets and whether additional closings are expected.
Cattle markets react to Cargill plant news
- World Farmers’ Organisation attends UN Climate Summit
- White House to take on antibiotic resistance
- Researchers: Cattle welfare more important than cost to consumers
- NCBA representative addresses Beef Checkoff changes
- Monday Market Sentiment: 5-area cash trade slips
- Red Angus producers assure quality product