Derrell Peel explains how the planned closure of a beef processing plant in Texas impacted markets and whether additional closings are expected.
Cattle markets react to Cargill plant news
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop