Fed cattle prices were fully steady to slightly higher this week with higher values in the North on a dressed basis. Feeder cattle prices were steady to $4 high for the week while calf prices were relatively uneven.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Demand for grilling items stalled
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Cow slaughter through May likely to exceed same period in 2012
- Beef Quiz: Growing beef demand
- AFBF president issues statement on U.S.-EU trade negotiations
- E. coli test leads to National Beef recall
- Buckle your seatbelt for the House consideration of the farm bill
- Schwieterman: Higher new crop corn pressures cattle futures
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years