Prices in the fed cattle market were $2-$3 lower this week on light-to-moderate trade. Feeder cattle prices were steady to $3 lower for the week, while calf and slaughter cows were priced mostly steady.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Feeder cattle likely to move lower
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Ag markets generally mixed to start this week
- USDA announces Conservation Reserve Program sign-up
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Meat and climate change: How significant is the impact?
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Hay buyers should plan purchases early
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices