Derrell Peel explains the current challenges in the feedlot sector, the opportunities for feeder cattle operators and what the anticipated record corn crop could mean for the industry.
Contrasting outlook between stocker operations and feedyards
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension