Derrell Peel explains the current challenges in the feedlot sector, the opportunities for feeder cattle operators and what the anticipated record corn crop could mean for the industry.
Contrasting outlook between stocker operations and feedyards
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing