Derrell Peel explains the current challenges in the feedlot sector, the opportunities for feeder cattle operators and what the anticipated record corn crop could mean for the industry.
Contrasting outlook between stocker operations and feedyards
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday