Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell Peel explains why current drought conditions are having a greater impact on cattle markets than the same period last year.
Livestock marketing with Derrell Peel: Market reaction to drought
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop