Las Cruces, NM Jan 11, 2013 USDA Market
Daily Import Total Sales
Jan 10, 2013
Santa Teresa, NM. EST: 3000
Compared to Two weeks ago, Steer calves and yearlings 3.00-4.00
higher. Heifers 5.00 higher. Trade active, demand good. Supply
consisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 172.00-182.00; 400-500
lbs 157.00-167.00; 500-600 lbs 142.00-152.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 162.00-172.00; 400-500 lbs 147.00-157.00; 500-600 lbs 132.00-142.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 150.00-160.00; 400-500
lbs 140.00-150.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-140.00.
source: USDA Market News Service, Las Cruces, NM.
John Langenegger 575-527-6861, 575-649-2962
Fax 575-527-6868 LasCrucesNM-Lpsmnls@ams.usda.gov
Mexico To U.S. - Feeder Cattle Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant