Las Cruces, NM Jan 23, 2013 USDA Market
Daily Import Total Sales
Jan 22, 2013
Santa Teresa, NM. EST: 3000
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings 2.00 lower. Heifers
3.00 lower. Trade active, demand good. Supply consisted of steers and
spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 170.00-180.00; 400-500
lbs 155.00-165.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-150.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 160.00-170.00; 400-500 lbs 145.00-155.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-140.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 140.00-150.00; 400-500
lbs 130.00-140.00; 500-600 lbs 120.00-130.00.
source: USDA Market News Service, Las Cruces, NM.
John Langenegger 575-527-6861, 575-649-2962
Fax 575-527-6868 LasCrucesNM-Lpsmnls@ams.usda.gov
Mexico To U.S. - Feeder Cattle Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Progress in FMD research
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Short- and long-term implications of the RFS waiver
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Video series addresses “superbugs” in meat and poultry products
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant