Las Cruces, NM Jan 23, 2013 USDA Market
Daily Import Total Sales
Jan 22, 2013
Santa Teresa, NM. EST: 3000
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings 2.00 lower. Heifers
3.00 lower. Trade active, demand good. Supply consisted of steers and
spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 170.00-180.00; 400-500
lbs 155.00-165.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-150.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 160.00-170.00; 400-500 lbs 145.00-155.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-140.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 140.00-150.00; 400-500
lbs 130.00-140.00; 500-600 lbs 120.00-130.00.
source: USDA Market News Service, Las Cruces, NM.
John Langenegger 575-527-6861, 575-649-2962
Fax 575-527-6868 LasCrucesNM-Lpsmnls@ams.usda.gov
Mexico To U.S. - Feeder Cattle Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year