Las Cruces, NM Jan 28, 2013 USDA Market
Daily Import Total Sales
Jan 25, 2013
Santa Teresa, NM. EST: 2400
Compared to Thursday, steer calves and yearlings steady. Heifers
steady. Trade active, demand good. Supply consisted of steers and
spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 170.00-180.00; 400-500
lbs 155.00-165.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-150.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 160.00-170.00; 400-500 lbs 145.00-155.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-140.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 142.00-152.00; 400-500
lbs 132.00-142.00; 500-600 lbs 122.00-132.00.
source: USDA Market News Service, Las Cruces, NM.
John Langenegger 575-527-6861, 575-649-2962
Fax 575-527-6868 LasCrucesNM-Lpsmnls@ams.usda.gov
Mexico To U.S. - Feeder Cattle Prices
- Crop futures proved quite weak again Friday morning
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Beef Checkoff sets sights on $39 million in investments
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Cattle Outlook: Cattle on feed down one percent from last year
- Is there room for improved farm production efficiency?
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Jolley: Winchester Dairy accused of animal abuse
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Conservationists demand end to killing Yellowstone bison
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees