Las Cruces, NM Jan 28, 2013 USDA Market
Daily Import Total Sales
Jan 25, 2013
Santa Teresa, NM. EST: 2400
Compared to Thursday, steer calves and yearlings steady. Heifers
steady. Trade active, demand good. Supply consisted of steers and
spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 170.00-180.00; 400-500
lbs 155.00-165.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-150.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 160.00-170.00; 400-500 lbs 145.00-155.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-140.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 142.00-152.00; 400-500
lbs 132.00-142.00; 500-600 lbs 122.00-132.00.
source: USDA Market News Service, Las Cruces, NM.
John Langenegger 575-527-6861, 575-649-2962
Fax 575-527-6868 LasCrucesNM-Lpsmnls@ams.usda.gov
Mexico To U.S. - Feeder Cattle Prices
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future