Dodge City, KS Thu Jan 17, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 3300
Compared with last weeks limited test: Feeder Steers 650-900 lbs 7.00-9.00
lower; Heifers 650-900 lbs 5.00-6.00 lower. Steers and heifers 650 lbs and
under not enough for a market test as of 3:00 PM.
Feeder Steers: 650-700 lbs 155.00-157.00; 750-800 lbs 142.75-143.75; 800-850
lbs 138.00-140.75; 850-900 lbs 136.00-139.25; 29 head 917 lbs 133.25; 10 head
967 lbs 131.25.
Feeder heifers: 650-700 lbs 137.00-140.00; 700-750 lbs 134.85-136.00; 15
head 753 lbs 135.85; 800-850 lbs 135.25-135.75; 850-900 lbs 132.25-134.85; 30
head 920 lbs 132.35.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
0215c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup