Dodge City, KS Thu Jan 17, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 3300
Compared with last weeks limited test: Feeder Steers 650-900 lbs 7.00-9.00
lower; Heifers 650-900 lbs 5.00-6.00 lower. Steers and heifers 650 lbs and
under not enough for a market test as of 3:00 PM.
Feeder Steers: 650-700 lbs 155.00-157.00; 750-800 lbs 142.75-143.75; 800-850
lbs 138.00-140.75; 850-900 lbs 136.00-139.25; 29 head 917 lbs 133.25; 10 head
967 lbs 131.25.
Feeder heifers: 650-700 lbs 137.00-140.00; 700-750 lbs 134.85-136.00; 15
head 753 lbs 135.85; 800-850 lbs 135.25-135.75; 850-900 lbs 132.25-134.85; 30
head 920 lbs 132.35.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
0215c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector