Compared to last week, light receipts of yearling feeder cattle sold steady to 3.00 higher while spotty offerings of calves traded unevenly steady. Reports from across the country noted that offerings were on the plainer side, yet prices still mostly trended in a positive direction which could lend extra support for the market.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Spotty calf offerings, light receipts
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early