Compared to last week, yearling feeder cattle sold 2.00-4.00 lower in the auctions with direct sales very limited due to the sharp losses on the CME cattle futures over the last two weeks.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Dryness forcing sell-off of cow herd
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing