Compared to last week, yearling feeder cattle sold 2.00-4.00 lower in the auctions with direct sales very limited due to the sharp losses on the CME cattle futures over the last two weeks.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Dryness forcing sell-off of cow herd
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future