Compared to last week, yearling feeder cattle sold 2.00-4.00 lower in the auctions with direct sales very limited due to the sharp losses on the CME cattle futures over the last two weeks.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Dryness forcing sell-off of cow herd
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week