Compared to last week; feeder and stocker cattle traded steady to 3.00 lower with instances as much as 6.00 lower late Tuesday and early Wednesday, but late-week sales bounced back to early-week levels with some additional recovery noted.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder auction numbers lighter nationwide
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade