Des Moines, IA Wed, Sep 12, 2012 USDA Market News
Canadian Live Animal Imports by State of Entry
Data for week ending: 9/01/2012
******* Due to technical problems and confirmation issues, the release of this
report will be delayed. It will be released as soon as possible. ********
Note: Data are based on currently available information and are subject to future
Source: USDA, APHIS
USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
Jodie Pitcock 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Canadian Live Animal Imports into U.S. by State of Entry
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace