Des Moines, IA Wed, Sep 19, 2012 USDA Market News
Canadian Live Animal Imports by State of Entry
Data for week ending: 9/08/2012
**** Due to technical issues, the release of this report will be delayed.
When resolved reports for weeks ending 9/01/2012 and 9/08/2012 will be released
along with any corrected reports since week ending8/18/2012.****
NOTICE: For an updated historical data set in Excel. Please send an email
request to email@example.com
Note: Data are based on currently available information and are subject to future
Source: USDA, APHIS
USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
Jodie Pitcock 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Canadian Live Animal Imports into U.S. by State of Entry
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability