Des Moines, IA Wed, Sep 19, 2012 USDA Market News
Canadian Live Animal Imports by State of Entry
Data for week ending: 9/08/2012
**** Due to technical issues, the release of this report will be delayed.
When resolved reports for weeks ending 9/01/2012 and 9/08/2012 will be released
along with any corrected reports since week ending8/18/2012.****
NOTICE: For an updated historical data set in Excel. Please send an email
request to email@example.com
Note: Data are based on currently available information and are subject to future
Source: USDA, APHIS
USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
Jodie Pitcock 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Canadian Live Animal Imports into U.S. by State of Entry
No matching related articles at this time.
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody