Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 9,000 Week ago Act: 13,400 Year ago Act: 15,026
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady to 2.00
higher. Heifers steady to 2.00 higher. Trade and demand moderate.
Bulk of supply consisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 150.00-160.00; 400-
500 lbs 135.00-145.00; 500-600 lbs 120.00-130.00; Medium and large 2&3,
300-400 lbs 138.00-150.00; 400-500 lbs 123.00-135.00; 500-600 lbs 108.00
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 130.00-140.00;
400-500 lbs 120.00-130.00; 500-600 lbs 110.00-120.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early