Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 32,000 Week ago Act: 18,338 Year ago Act: 37,641
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings weak-3.00 lower.
Heifers steady to 3.00 lower. Trade moderate to active, demand moder-
ate to good. Bulk of supply consisted of steers and spayed heifers
weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 172.00-187.00;
(calves weighing under 300 lbs 185.00-190.00.) 400-500 lbs 157.00-
170.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-152.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400 lbs
162.00-175.00; 400-500 lbs 147.00-160.00; 500-600 lbs 128.00-142.00;
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 150.00-160.00;
400-500 lbs 140.00-150.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-140.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCrucesNM-LPMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Ag groups assisting cattle operations affected by tornado
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- NCBA Op-Ed: ADUFA/AGDUFA reauthorization advances in the House
- Midwest gasoline prices: some relief in sight
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability