Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 10,000 Week ago Act: 9,837 Year ago Act: 25,352
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings 3.00-5.00
higher. Heifers 2.00-4.00 higher. Trade moderate to active,
demand moderate to good. Bulk of supply consisted of steers and
spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 163.00-173.00;
(calves weighing under 300 lbs 175.00-178.00) 400-500 lbs 147.00-
158.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-143.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400 lbs
153.00-163.00; 400-500 lbs 137.00-147.00; 500-600 lbs 120.00-133.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 132.00-142.00;
400-500 lbs 123.00-133.00; 500-600 lbs 113.00-123.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCrucesNM-LPMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted