Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 6,500 Week ago Act: 7,839 Year ago Act: 8,796
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady to 2.00 higher.
Heifers steady. Trade moderate to active, demand moderate to good. Bulk
of supply consisted of steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 182.00-192.00; 400-500
lbs 166.00-176.00; 500-600 lbs 150.00-160.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 172.00-182.00; 400-500 lbs 156.00-166.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-150.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 150.00-160.00; 400-500
lbs 140.00-150.00; 500-600 lbs 130.00-140.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted