Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 6,500 Week ago Act: 3,891 Year ago Act: 5,967
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady to 3.00 lower.
Heifers steady. Trade active, demand good. Bulk of supply consisted of
steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 182.00-195.00; 400-500
lbs 166.00-179.00; 500-600 lbs 150.00-163.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 172.00-185.00; 400-500 lbs 156.00-169.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-153.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 152.00-162.00; 400-500
lbs 142.00-152.00; 500-600 lbs 132.00-142.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
No matching related articles at this time.
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices