Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 6,500 Week ago Act: 3,891 Year ago Act: 5,967
Compared to last week, steer calves and yearlings steady to 3.00 lower.
Heifers steady. Trade active, demand good. Bulk of supply consisted of
steers and spayed heifers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 182.00-195.00; 400-500
lbs 166.00-179.00; 500-600 lbs 150.00-163.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 172.00-185.00; 400-500 lbs 156.00-169.00; 500-600 lbs 140.00-153.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 152.00-162.00; 400-500
lbs 142.00-152.00; 500-600 lbs 132.00-142.00.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Export markets for US ethanol
Caterpillar D Series Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders