Las Cruces, N.M. USDA Market News
Fri Jan 10, 2014
Mexico to TX. & NM. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
Receipts EST: 3,000 Week ago Act: 0 Year ago Act: 7,008
Compared to two weeks ago, limited receits, A few steer calves and
yearlings 2.00 higher. Trade active, demand good. Supply consisted of
steers weighing 300-600 lbs.
Feeder steers: Medium and large 1&2, 300-400 lbs 187.00-197.00; 400-500
lbs 171.00-181.00; 500-600 lbs 155.00-165.00; Medium and large 2&3, 300-400
lbs 175.00-185.00; 400-500 lbs 159.00-169.00; 500-600 lbs 143.00-153.00.
Feeder heifers: Medium and large 1&2, No Quote.
(all sales fob port of entry.)
Source: USDA Market News, Las Cruces, NM
John Langenegger,OIC 575 527-6861, 575-649-2962
FAX 575 527-6868 LasCruces.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
Mexico to U.S. Weekly Cattle Import Summary
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension