Calf prices were very uneven, mostly lower, with huge price trends in both directions across the country. Late in the week we did have a rebound in demand as news about low calf prices reached buyers.
Feeder cattle review: Calves start week lower, rebound late
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina