Calf prices were very uneven, mostly lower, with huge price trends in both directions across the country. Late in the week we did have a rebound in demand as news about low calf prices reached buyers.
Feeder cattle review: Calves start week lower, rebound late
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records