Compared to last week, calves and yearlings sold steady to 3.00 higher with many instances of up to 6.00 higher on calves – especially in and around Oklahoma where sporadic moisture has winter wheat sowing in high gear and hopes for wheat pasture fairly bright.
Feeder cattle review: Cash feeders make slow, steady advances
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday