Compared to last week, calves and yearlings sold steady to 3.00 higher with many instances of up to 6.00 higher on calves – especially in and around Oklahoma where sporadic moisture has winter wheat sowing in high gear and hopes for wheat pasture fairly bright.
Feeder cattle review: Cash feeders make slow, steady advances
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training