Compared to last week, yearling feeder cattle sold mostly steady while calf prices were uneven. The 450-650 lb calves on offer this week were mostly unweaned and traded at prices that were steady to weak with weather patterns already starting to become a challenge with wide temperature swings between daytime highs and nighttime lows.
Feeder cattle review: Cost-of-gain plays factor in markets
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina