Compared to last week, a lighter holiday test of yearling feeders sold mostly steady up to 2.00 higher while calf sales trended firm to 3.00 higher.
Feeder cattle review: Yearlings, calves steady in spotty sales
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- How do you compare to USDA's income, expense summary?
- Where is the safety net? There is no safety net
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection