Compared to last week, a lighter holiday test of yearling feeders sold mostly steady up to 2.00 higher while calf sales trended firm to 3.00 higher.
Feeder cattle review: Yearlings, calves steady in spotty sales
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday