Compared to last week, a lighter holiday test of yearling feeders sold mostly steady up to 2.00 higher while calf sales trended firm to 3.00 higher.
Feeder cattle review: Yearlings, calves steady in spotty sales
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges