Compared to last week; feeder and stocker cattle traded steady to 3.00 lower with instances as much as 6.00 lower late Tuesday and early Wednesday, but late-week sales bounced back to early-week levels with some additional recovery noted.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder auction numbers lighter nationwide
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle