Compared to last week; feeder and stocker cattle traded steady to 3.00 lower with instances as much as 6.00 lower late Tuesday and early Wednesday, but late-week sales bounced back to early-week levels with some additional recovery noted.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder auction numbers lighter nationwide
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges