Compared to last week, feeder steers and heifers sold firm to 3.00 higher well before the fed cattle market experienced sharp gains during a Friday afternoon trading session.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder steer & heifer prices advance
- Fall tillers not free forage
- Corn prices expected higher, could pressure fed cattle bids
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions