Compared to last week, feeder steers and heifers sold firm to 3.00 higher well before the fed cattle market experienced sharp gains during a Friday afternoon trading session.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder steer & heifer prices advance
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics