Compared to last week’s sharply lower market; feeder cattle sold unevenly steady with varying trends depending on what part of the week the sales occurred, what part of the country they were sold, and the severity of last week’s losses in that particular area.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Mild rally follows early week pressure
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Beef: It really does do a body good
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- Capital investments, income management for cow-calf enterprise
- Cattle feeding margins down again