Compared to last week’s sharply lower market; feeder cattle sold unevenly steady with varying trends depending on what part of the week the sales occurred, what part of the country they were sold, and the severity of last week’s losses in that particular area.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Mild rally follows early week pressure
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Winning bid for Northern Beef almost four times minimum bid
- Make adjustments to care for cattle as temperatures drop
- Feeding a growing world population starts from the ground up
- Livestock futures led the ag markets lower Thursday
- Rural TV becomes home of Superior Livestock Auction
- Precision production on cattle operations
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility