Compared to last week, calves sold unevenly steady and yearling feeders ranged steady to 4.00 higher on light Memorial Day holiday receipts. Most auction markets were closed on Monday and direct trade was slow to develop as the (CME) Chicago Mercantile Exchange was shuttered on Monday and then traded lower until late in the week.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Replacement feedlot cattle hard to buy
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina