Compared to last week, feeder cattle sold 1.00-4.00 higher with stocker cattle and calves trading 3.00-10.00 higher on the heels of last week’s new record-high fed cattle trade that boasted a weekly 5 Area feedlot region weighted average steer price of 128.03.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Sharp increases in pee-wee calves
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Arby’s creates $10 mega meat sandwich
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works