Compared to last week, feeder cattle sold 1.00-4.00 higher with stocker cattle and calves trading 3.00-10.00 higher on the heels of last week’s new record-high fed cattle trade that boasted a weekly 5 Area feedlot region weighted average steer price of 128.03.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Sharp increases in pee-wee calves
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Short- and long-term implications of the RFS waiver
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Video series addresses “superbugs” in meat and poultry products
- Commentary: ’Tis the season
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant