Compared to last week, feeder cattle sold 1.00-4.00 higher with stocker cattle and calves trading 3.00-10.00 higher on the heels of last week’s new record-high fed cattle trade that boasted a weekly 5 Area feedlot region weighted average steer price of 128.03.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Sharp increases in pee-wee calves
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Beef is the centerpiece of many wacky minor league stadium menus
- Commentary: Message to Occupy Monsanto: Occupy yourself
- Canada cattle report: Canadian steer, heifer prices steady
- A conversation with Dr. Jim Marsden about the safety of beef
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability