Compared to last week, feeder cattle sold 1.00-4.00 higher with stocker cattle and calves trading 3.00-10.00 higher on the heels of last week’s new record-high fed cattle trade that boasted a weekly 5 Area feedlot region weighted average steer price of 128.03.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Sharp increases in pee-wee calves
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Grazing beef cattle on corn residue