Compared to last week, calf prices were higher again this week but the trajectory of the gains was noticeably flatter. Feeder calves sold firm to 5.00 higher than the previous week’s sharp gains with instances as much as 10.00 higher on several classes.
USDA's Greg Harrison: Calf prices higher but gains flatter
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule