Compared to last week, calf prices were higher again this week but the trajectory of the gains was noticeably flatter. Feeder calves sold firm to 5.00 higher than the previous week’s sharp gains with instances as much as 10.00 higher on several classes.
USDA's Greg Harrison: Calf prices higher but gains flatter
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina