Compared to last week, calf prices were higher again this week but the trajectory of the gains was noticeably flatter. Feeder calves sold firm to 5.00 higher than the previous week’s sharp gains with instances as much as 10.00 higher on several classes.
USDA's Greg Harrison: Calf prices higher but gains flatter
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq