Greeley, CO Fri Apr 6, 2012 USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News
Centennial Livestock Auction - Ft. Collins, CO
Receipts: 286 Last Week: 193 Last Year: 168
Compared to last week: All classes mostly steady. Demand good with moderate
trading activity. The supply included about 95 percent slaughter cows and
bulls, balance feeder cows.
Grade Pct Lean Weight Average Dress High Dress Low Dress
Breakers 75-80 1295-1835 84.50-88.00 94.00-96.00 79.00-84.00
Boners 80-85 1090-1705 83.50-87.00 87.50-91.00 78.00-82.50
Lean 85-90 1030-1305 80.00-83.50 ----- 72.00-80.00
Weight Average Dress High Dress Low Dress
Yield Grade 1-2 1375-2305 96.00-98.00 100.00-102.50 92.00-95.00
Feeder Cows: Medium and Large 1-2 Heifers 885-915 lbs 112.00-116.00;
Heiferettes 925-1140 lbs 102.00-103.00; Middle Aged 1065-1325 lbs 84.00-87.00.
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Randy Hammerstrom 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Centennial Livestock Auction - Ft. Collins CO
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup