Jefferson City, MO Tue Feb 19, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 2/18/2013
Receipts: 11 Week Ago: 14 Year Ago: 22
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers not established.
Demand and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: scarce
Slaughter Heifers: Select 2-3 few 1250-1500 lbs 107.00-117.00.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina