Dodge City, KS Thu Jun 13, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 2800
Compared with last week: Feeder steers 700-1050 lbs firm to 3.00 higher; feeder
heifers 650-950 lbs firm to 4.00 higher, Thin Fleshed 800-850 lbs 5.00-6.00
higher. Steers 700 lbs and under and heifers 650 lbs and under not established
as of 3:00 PM.
Feeder Steers: Medium and Large 1 700-750 lbs 139.75-142.00; 750-800 lbs
140.00-141.75; 800-850 lbs 137.85-139.25; 850-900 lbs 134.75-139.25; 900-950 lbs
131.50-136.85; 1000-1050 lbs 122.00.
Feeder Heifers: Medium and Large 1 650-700 lbs 133.50-135.75; 700-750 lbs
129.50-134.85; 750-800 lbs 130.25-133.85; 800-850 lbs 128.75-129.85, 168 head
Thin Fleshed 800-850 lbs 133.85-134.85; 850-900 lbs 128.50-129.85; 900-950 lbs
119.50-121.00; 20 head 985 lbs 119.00.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
0130c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector