St. Joseph, MO Mon Apr 29, 2013 USDA-MO Dept Ag Market News
St. Joseph, MO Stockyards
Slaughter Cattle Open for 04/29/2013
Compared to last week, slaughter cows and bulls opened steady to 1.00 lower.
Slaughter steers and heifers were not tested.
Percent Lean Avg Dressing Hi Dressing Lo Dressing
Breaking 70-80 72.00-74.00 up to 77.00 70.00-73.00
Boning 80-85 71.00-75.00 75.00-77.00 70.00-72.00
Lean 85-90 65.00-70.00 70.00-73.50 47.00-60.00
Slaughter Bulls: Yield Grade 1-2 1560-2295 lbs 92.00-96.00, high dressing
97.00-98.00, low dressing 88.00-91.00.
SOURCE: USDA-MO Dept of Ag Market News Service, St. Joseph, MO
Corbitt Wall, 816-676-7000 StJoe.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 Hour Market Report 1-573-522-9244
St. Joseph Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock marketing: Beef demand holding up in the holiday season
- EPA’s proposed rule to reduce the Renewable Fuel Standard
- NCBA announces speaker lineup for 2014 convention
- Cow-calf corner: Hay feeding for winter-stressed cattle
- AVC names Sjeklocha Consultant of the Year
- KLA speakers predicting a golden age for Kansas ranchers in 2014
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- New debate expected on immigrant workers in Mississippi