Springfield, IL Tue May 8, 2012 USDA-IL Market News Service
United Producers, Inc. at Shelbyville, IL Tue May 8, 2012
Estimated Receipts: 381
Compared to two weeks ago, slaughter steers and heifers are trading
steady to 1.00 lower. Slaughter Holstein steers are trading steady.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 121.00-126.00.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 115.50-120.75.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1650 lbs 112.75-114.75.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 120.50-124.50.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 117.50-120.00.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News, Springfield IL
Van Cruit- Reporter
phone: 217-782-4925, in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
United Producers Inc, Shelbyville IL Livestock Auction IL
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock