Springfield, IL Tue May 22, 2012 USDA-IL Market News Service
United Producers, Inc. at Shelbyville, IL Tue May 22, 2012
Estimated Receipts: 438
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers are trading 1.50
to 2.00 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers lightly tested.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1600 lbs 122.00-126.75.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 117.00-121.00.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: lightly tested.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 121.00-126.00.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 119.00-120.75.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News, Springfield IL
Van Cruit- Reporter
phone: 217-782-4925, in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
United Producers Inc, Shelbyville IL Livestock Auction IL
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts cost by up to 75 percent
- Angus Foundation receives $28,500 from “The Card Challenge”
- Commentary: In praise of animal foods
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- Beef exports depend on quality reputation
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week