Salt Lake City, UT November 22, 2013 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,075. Last Week: 2,125. Year Ago: 2,125
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers steady live and 1.00
higher on a dressed basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,200 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 129.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 203.00-206.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 975 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 128.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 202.00-206 h0
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina