Salt Lake City, UT November 22, 2013 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,075. Last Week: 2,125. Year Ago: 2,125
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers steady live and 1.00
higher on a dressed basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,200 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 129.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 203.00-206.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 975 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 128.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 202.00-206 h0
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability
- Case Study: Close gaps in your vaccination program
- Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part IV