Greeley, CO Thu Dec 06, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 06, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.34-8.66
Northeast Colorado range 8.27-8.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.13-8.56
Cheyenne Wells 8.56
Southeast Colorado range 8.44-8.57
Southcentral Colorado range 7.76
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.27-8.32
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.27-8.30
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.30-8.32
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 to 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.24-7.77
Northeast Colorado range 7.35-7.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.48-7.64
Cheyenne Wells 7.64
Southeast Colorado range 7.84-7.89
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.32-7.42
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.33-7.37
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.32-7.42
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.98-13.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 12 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.21
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-36.00
Sunflowers mostly 34.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Arby’s creates $10 mega meat sandwich
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works