Greeley, CO Tue Jan 29, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 29, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.66-8.11
Northeast Colorado range 7.57-7.71
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.58-7.77
Cheyenne Wells 7.77
Southeast Colorado range 7.63-7.91
Southcentral Colorado range 6.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.65-7.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.65-7.74
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.71-7.80
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.15-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.32-7.42
Cheyenne Wells 7.42
Southeast Colorado range 7.62-7.67
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.16-7.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.17-7.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.16-7.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.59-12.68
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 4 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.92-13.96
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.00-40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock marketing: Beef demand holding up in the holiday season
- EPA’s proposed rule to reduce the Renewable Fuel Standard
- NCBA announces speaker lineup for 2014 convention
- Cow-calf corner: Hay feeding for winter-stressed cattle
- AVC names Sjeklocha Consultant of the Year
- KLA speakers predicting a golden age for Kansas ranchers in 2014
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- New debate expected on immigrant workers in Mississippi