Market Monitor is a weekly analysis of U.S. and world commodities markets and the impact these markets have on producers in Oklahoma. In this segment, Kim Anderson discusses the latest supply and demand report and the decline in wheat prices, and has advice on developing a marketing plan for this year's crop.
Grain market analysis: Marketing plan for this year's crop
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Hay buyers should plan purchases early
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices