Greeley, CO Tue May 07, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 07, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.33-7.43
Northeast Colorado range 6.84-7.20
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.18-7.29
Cheyenne Wells 7.29
Southeast Colorado range 7.33-7.38
Southcentral Colorado range 6.33
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.08-7.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.08-7.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.21-7.23
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.70-6.85
Northeast Colorado range 6.57-6.94
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.70-6.80
Cheyenne Wells 6.80
Southeast Colorado range 6.90-6.93
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.55-6.64
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.55-6.64
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.55-6.60
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.16-11.33
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 to 14 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.77-13.97
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Congress could OK trade promotion bill in early 2014
- Ag markets posted a general advance Tuesday night
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers with uncertainty in 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly lower on Tuesday
- Tyson imposes animal welfare requirements on beef producers
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill