Greeley, CO Mon Aug 19, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 19, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.98-7.04
Northeast Colorado range 6.83-6.98
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.88-6.98
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 6.93-6.98
Southcentral Colorado range 5.64
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-7.04
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.82-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.95-7.04
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 19 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.13-6.58
Northeast Colorado range 6.13-6.53
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.33-6.43
Cheyenne Wells 6.33
Southeast Colorado range 6.33-6.43
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.13-6.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.13-6.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.27-6.43
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 34 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.80-10.41
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 44 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.04-12.33
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.50-20.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Winning bid for Northern Beef almost four times minimum bid
- Make adjustments to care for cattle as temperatures drop
- Feeding a growing world population starts from the ground up
- Livestock futures led the ag markets lower Thursday
- Rural TV becomes home of Superior Livestock Auction
- Precision production on cattle operations
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming