Columbia, SC Friday, June 28, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 6 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 12 to 51 cents higher.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was steady to 62 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.97 14.58-15.08 5.63-5.64
PROCESSORS: 6.87-7.54 15.43 5.63-7.75
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Grain and dairy producers can get commodity marketing update
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices steady, volume heavy this week
- Next Heuermann Lecture to Focus on Importance of Ag Communication
- Steers and lower corn prices boost cattle dressed weights
- Most ag markets ended the week rather poorly
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain