Richmond, VA Mon Feb 04, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Feb 04, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 15 higher, new crop 11
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.26
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.94 new crop 13.24
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop 2 higher.
Soybeans 15 higher, new crop 11 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn 7.59 new crop 5.94
No 1 soybeans 14.69 new crop 13.04
Wheat 2 lower, new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop
2 higher. Soybeans 25 higher, new crop 11 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.94 new crop 7.08
No 2 yellow corn 7.69 new crop 6.14
No 1 soybeans 14.64 new crop 12.69
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector