Springfield, IL Thu, Dec 06, 2012 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Illinois Production Cost Report (Bi-weekly)
Production costs items state wide: cash prices bulk, FOB distributor,
per ton unless otherwise stated. Fertilizer in granular form unless noted.
Product Offer Average Change
Anhydrous ammonia 850.00-920.00 892.50 UP 23.10
Urea 46-0-0 525.00-600.00 563.75 DN 1.25
Liquid Nitrogen 28% spread 345.00-410.00 386.67 DN 4.58
DAP(Diammonium Phosphate 18%N 46%P) 590.00-675.00 630.08 DN 1.25
MAP (Monoammonium Phosphate 11%N 52%P) 620.00-681.00 656.50 UP 5.90
Potash (Potassium) 565.00-627.00 599.36 DN 0.51
Farm Diesel Fuel per gal <1000 gallons 3.68-3.73 3.71 DN 0.01
Source: USDA-Illinois Dept of Ag Market News Springfield, IL
Phone: 217-782-4925 In state only toll free 888-458-4787
13:10 C km
St. Louis Feedstuffs
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?