Each year, USDA updates its 10-year projections of supply and utilization for major field crops grown in the United States, including wheat. A detailed discussion summarizing the historical forces determining U.S. wheat supply and utilization, and the analysis underlying the wheat projections for 2011-20, is available at http://www.ers.usda.gov/briefing/wheat/2011baseline.htm/.
USDA wheat baseline, 2011-2020
- Extending fall grazing with cover crops can save serious money
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Monsanto makes statement about GM wheat
- Research is being conducted on Brazilian meat production
- Beef Board launches new website
- Seeding guidelines increase winter pasture productivity