Greeley, CO Fri Ju1 20, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 20, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.74-8.80
Northeast Colorado range 8.50-8.71
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.66-8.86
Cheyenne Wells 8.86
Southeast Colorado range 8.79-8.96
Southcentral Colorado range 7.91
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.53-8.61
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.59-8.61
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.53-8.56
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 16 to 17 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 8.25-8.44
Northeast Colorado range 8.17-8.59
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.25-8.48
Cheyenne Wells 8.35
Southeast Colorado range 8.54-8.75
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.15-8.54
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 8.15-7.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 8.15-8.54
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 29 to 35 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 14.09-14.73
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 20 to 24 higher.
Southwest NE range 16.50-16.92
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 14.75-19.00
Sunflowers mostly 18.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- A conversation with Dr. Jim Marsden about the safety of beef
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Ag groups assisting cattle operations affected by tornado
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- NCBA Op-Ed: ADUFA/AGDUFA reauthorization advances in the House
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability