Greeley, CO Tue Jan 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.39-7.84
Northeast Colorado range 7.25-7.41
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.26-7.54
Cheyenne Wells 7.54
Southeast Colorado range 7.41-7.64
Southcentral Colorado range 6.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.39-7.49
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.39-7.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.44-7.49
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 to 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.71-7.22
Northeast Colorado range 6.79-6.99
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.89-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 7.01
Southeast Colorado range 7.22-7.27
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.77-6.89
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.76-6.82
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.77-6.89
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 6 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.86-11.95
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.27-13.58
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- YSA members gain insight into agribusiness, retail industries
- Meat industry associations quick to attack the new MCOOL rule
- Team up against bovine respiratory disease
- Oil prices pare losses on U.S. equities turnaround
- Future of food discussion with Agriculture Secretary
- Ag markets diverged prove rather volatile on Thursday
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability