GL_GR111 *Next Release*
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*This report will not be released on Monday January 21, 2013 as our offices
Will be closed in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. If you
have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org *
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.74-8.24
Northeast Colorado range 7.58-7.81
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.61-7.89
Cheyenne Wells 7.89
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.99
Southcentral Colorado range 7.07
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.84-7.90
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.58
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.42
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.28-7.40
Cheyenne Wells 7.40
Southeast Colorado range 7.60-7.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.12-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.15-7.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.12-7.27
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.55-12.64
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.69-13.73
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release*
- Genetics, environment influence cattle hair shedding
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts
- UNL’s Gudmundsen Sandhills Laboratory plans open house
- U.S. group overhauls China business in meat safety scandal
- Small grain stubble can extend the grazing season
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Commentary: Talkin’ turkey
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS