Greeley, CO Thu Jan 31, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 31, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.73-8.18
Northeast Colorado range 7.64-7.80
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.65-7.84
Cheyenne Wells 7.84
Southeast Colorado range 7.70-8.03
Southcentral Colorado range 7.01
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.72-7.88
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.72-7.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.83-7.88
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.26-7.71
Northeast Colorado range 7.30-7.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.43-7.53
Cheyenne Wells 7.53
Southeast Colorado range 7.73-7.78
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.28-7.41
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.28-7.33
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.28-7.41
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.79-12.88
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 9 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.03-14.16
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.00-41.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Cattle Outlook: Exports down in July, imports up
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Red meat and exercise increases muscle longevity
- Rebuilding the Beef Herd program to help cattle producers
- Ag credit conditions remain strong despite lower farm income
- Easy rider: Turn UTVs into ranch workhorses
- I'll have a bunless burger with cheese, please
- Feeder Cattle Review: Feeder cattle break downward trend
- Review: Transportation shrink in beef cattle
- BeefTalk: Yes, the Shorthorns have new EPDs
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil